Friday, April 27, 2012


I'm baaack!!! Not really, but I just had to post because I was so inspired by the Spring 2012 ready to wear shows. Pretty pretty pretty!! So here are a few of my favorites and possible "realway" solutions for you to mimic the look without breaking the bank. I'm an admitted skirtaholic, so most of these looks are girly skirts. Love!!

One of my favorite shows was Prada. I love the baby blue and red combinations! The runway look is beautiful and I found a skirt at Asos (comes in baby blue or red) and a cute top at J Crew. 


Pretty Prada color combo

Asos Linen blue ($50)

JCrew eyelet top ($98) 
The Jason Wu look with the pink skirt is so pretty. I found a skirt very similar to this one at Belk by Ivanka Trump. The black and white top can be found many places, and the one I chose is from Piperlime. 
Jason Wu pretty pink skirt

Ivanka Trump skirt ($98)/Belk
JCrew polka dot top ($110)
Free People top on Piperlime ($58)


Prada

Prada leather top!!

I absolutely love Carolina Herrera. She is so elegant and such a lady. This yellow and black look is elegant with a slight edge, and I found a dress at Anthropologie that incorporates the same colors with great style. The dress is really comfortable too.

Carolina Herrera elegance
Anthropologie dress ($89.95)




Prada

Burberry
There you go. Realway ready!! I threw in a few other runway looks as additional inspiration. Want to see more from the runways? Check style.com for all designer shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment